by NAACAM | Feb 26, 2018 | Latest News
The NAACAM Show 2019 is just two weeks away and aims to galvanize the automotive industry around the clear vision of the SA Automotive Masterplan (SAAM) and directly drive firm-level growth.
See a brief update on progress towards our objectives
1. Conference: 50+ C suite speakers are confirmed to debate and share their experience on the issues most important to industry. To gain valuable insights from our 50+ confirmed C-suite speakers please confirm your booking.
2. Exhibition: 90%+ booked, and primarily by manufacturers there is limited time and space available. Confirm your participation and market your firm to the gathered delegates. Please contact Inkanyezi directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Localisation exhibition: Companies that have signed up to display currently imported parts, that they would like local suppliers to quote on include
4. Buyer-Supplier Linkage Meetings: Only registered participants can request meetings with the gathered firms. 500 meetings are already being coordinated between 150 firms. To participate in Buyer-Supplier Linkage meetings, please be in contact DAC directly on email@example.com
5. Special events taking place at the NAACAM Show: There are a number of closed-door industry meetings that are planned to take place at the NAACAM Show which highlight the focal point that this initiative has become on the automotive industry’s calendar.
– NAAMSA OEM Purchasing Council
– NAAMSA OEM PC and NAACAM top to top meeting
– ASCCI ExCo
6. Support a Black-owned supplier to participate: OEMs, Tier 1 s and government have offered sponsorship to 26 Black-owned companies to participate. Use your ESD spend through sponsoring a Black-owned supplier to participate. Be in contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the Project Management Team.
Last opportunity to book to secure your attendance at Africa’s premier automotive manufacturing initiative.
A few of our speakers: