by NAACAM | Oct 05, 2018 | Latest News
Supporting Partnership Announcement: Aluminium Federation of Southern Africa (AFSA)
The NAACAM Show 2019 Project Steering Committee is pleased to welcome the Aluminium Federation of Southern Africa as a Supporting Partner of the NAACAM Show 2019.
AFSA is the voice of and the gateway to, the South African Aluminium industry. AFSA’s members are companies operating in any of the various sectors of the industry including:
- Aluminium metal production, both primary and secondary
- Semi-fabrication including extruded and rolled products
- Architectural / building and construction
- Fabrication / general engineering, including welding and bonding – covering a variety of market sectors such as those given below.
- Surface Finishing
- Suppliers to the industry.
AFSA’s purpose is:
- To promote the use and growth of aluminium usage,
- To promote the Southern African aluminium industry, both regionally and internationally, (To strengthen the pre-competitive platform so members are better able to achieve their individual business objectives.)
- To promote, represent and defend the interests of its members (The priorities of the Federation must reflect the priorities of its members.
- Assist members in matters where joint action is believed to achieve benefits greater than that of individual members and/or companies.)
For more information about AFSA, please visit http://www.afsa.org.za/